Craft Cove Blog: More Spirals again

Monday, May 25, 2009

More Spirals again






So here's the Cellini spiral. I've used size 10 seed beads in olive green, then size 8 seed beads in silver-lined lime green, and gold silver-lined seed beads in size 6. The pearls are 4mm greens. I've made it gradually narrower towards the back.




And this is the other spiral rope that is basically an embellished right angle weave.




I'll be photographing the other dutch spiral soon, and I'm making a tight spiraled herringbone rope as well and then I think that will be all the spirals there are.

More spirals are listed here:  
http://craftcove.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-spirals.html


5 comments:

  1. Howdy!
    There is a blog award for you at http://mandibeads.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-award.html

    Lovely spirals! They can be addicting, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mandi.

    There are so many different sorts of spirals and I just love doing new things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your informative comment on my blog post about the 4 spiral weaves. Yours here are just lovely. If you do write some tutorials on different spirals do let me know. I would love to feature your work! Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Add this

| More